Gold and diamond jewelry are great for any occasion. In fact, there are several reasons to give jewelry for a present or wear jewelry on a daily basis. Fine jewelry such as diamond and Rose Gold Plated Bangle are perfect for all occasions. Whether you are wearing something special for a night out, getting engaged or just interested in everyday jewelry there are lots of options for every life event. With fine jewelry, you can find the gold you are looking, the diamond or even birthstone to wear every day.
Features of Diamond:
- Diamonds are a fascinating subject. When diamonds come out of the mines, they look nothing like the diamond you see on a ring or in an earring. Instead, the diamond has to be cut, to reveal its inner brilliance. Most diamonds originate in South Africa and Australia, with much smaller deposits found in only a few other places in the world.
- We can take example that a well cut Diamond Stud Earring of high quality gold and setting are all very important aspects for having a nice piece of jewelry that will last a long time.
- The cut of a diamond is one of the most important parts in diamond quality and aesthetic. If cut wrong, a diamond will not reflect light properly and therefore will not shine nicely.
- Once the diamonds are removed from the earth, however, they are then sent to Antwerp, where they are cut, ready to be made into jewelry. Interestingly, 80% of the world’s diamonds are sold in New York and the rest of the United States.
Features of Gold:
- The price of gold is really going through the roof right now, although that is not quite as disastrous a fact for the jewelry market as it may be, as gold jewelry is not make from pure gold (24 karat gold) anyway.
- It can’t be pure gold, because it is too soft and easily bendable. Instead, a percentage of copper is mixed into the gold to create an alloy, especially in Rose Gold Plated Bangle, rings and necklaces.
- 22 karat gold is the most pure gold that can be worked into jewelry, but 10 karat gold jewelry is probably the most common, and of course it still looks beautiful.
The quality of your gold jewelry is also important, you want something that will last a long time and that you will be able to wear for any occasion.